The Scoop: If you’re a fan of sushi and Asian cuisine, make plans to visit the Kobayashi Sushi & Asian Kitchen. You’ll find a wide array of seafood, beef and chicken entrees all prepared with an Asian flavor. Appetizers, soups and salads are also part of this impressive menu. And, of course, don’t forget about the sushi. Kobayashi has its own sushi bar that features a variety of dishes. Be sure to check out some of the tasty dessert treats Kobayashi has to offer.
- Type of food: Asian cuisine
- Price of entrees: $8.95 to $23.95
- Specialties: Sushi
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Smoking: Not permitted
- Dress: Casual
- Hours: Lunch: 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday to Friday; and noon to 3 p.m. Saturday.
- Dinner: 4:30 to 9 p.m., Monday to Thursday; 4:30 to 10 p.m. Friday; and 3 to 10 p.m. Saturday. The restaurant is closed Sunday.
- Phone: 774-8188
- Address: 2295 Greenfield Ave., Noblesville
Look for Kobayashi Sushi & Asian Kitchen on Facebook.