Action: Fire protection services contract
- What it means: The City of Noblesville agrees to furnish fire protection services to the resident of Noblesville Township outside the corporate limits of the city for the amount of $1,304,845.09 for 2012.
- What’s next: Fifty percent of the contract will be due on or before June 30 and the remaining 50 percent is due on or before Dec. 31.
Action: Change order for wastewater treatment improvements
- What it means: The change order includes 14 items with the most expensive being the addition of air separators and boiler modifications ($6,805), brick repair for existing blower building ($4,902) and roof repairs ($3,467). F.A. Wilhelm Construction Co. of Indianapolis is the contractor for the city project.
- What’s next: The net change amount is $18,208 and increases the total project cost from $11,996,275 to $12,014,483. The change order does not add any construction days to the project.
Action: Noblesville Crossing sanitary sewer easement
- What it means: In December 2008, the developer of Noblesville Crossing completed construction of a sanitary sewer line that bisected the development. Since that time, the developer has platted two lots; however, the sanitary sewer within the areas remained outside a dedicated easement.
- What’s next: The easement allows the city access to install, maintain, repair or replace a sanitary sewer line and related fixtures.
Action: Contract agreement with Creative Landscaping
- What it means: Creative Landscaping receives the City of Noblesville’s leaves and yard waste collected by the street department’s curbside pickup.
- Instead of a one-year contract, the two sides agreed to a three-year contract. The agreement is at no cost to the city.
- What’s next: The new contract began March 27 and runs to Dec. 31, 2014.