I love marshmallows. I love chocolate. And marshmallows dipped in chocolate are absolutely divine in my opinion. It is one of my favorite quick treat,s and if you add a few sprinkles and a pop stick, you get the perfect treat to eat or to give away.
These are a really fun and simple treat that we love taking as friend and neighbor gifts, and they are really easy to customize for any season or holiday!
So when I was at the store the other day and saw Key Lime and Lemon Meringue marshmallows, I knew these needed to be dipped in chocolate with a pop stick and covered in spring sprinkles.
If key lime and lemon meringue marshmallows aren’t your style, these are just as tasty with regular marshmallows. Here’s what you’ll need.
- Marshmallows (key lime and lemon meringue are divine but regular ones are really tasty too)
- White chocolate chips or white melting chocolate
- Vegetable oil
- Pop sticks (or paper straws)
- Place your chocolate in a microwave safe dish with a little bit of vegetable oil.
- Melt chocolate, 30 seconds at a time on 40 percent power, stirring in between. Be careful not to overheat the chocolate.
- Place pop sticks into marshmallows.
- Carefully dip the top of the marshmallow into the chocolate as far as you like.
- Liberally cover the white chocolate with the sprinkles of your choosing.
- Wait until chocolate dries.
Enjoy these delicious tasty treats by yourself or share with a few friends.