- Construction will began on a new roundabout at Fourth Street and Range Line Road Aug. 21. The project will include deconstructing the south Arts & Design District arch, which will be rebuilt and reinstalled during the anticipated 30-day closure. Alternate routes include Keystone Parkway, Fourth Avenue S.W., Main Street and 126th St.
- Gray Road and 126th Street closed Aug. 21 for construction of a roundabout. The project is expected to take 60 days, weather permitting.
- City Center Drive and Guilford Road closed Sept. 5 for construction of a roundabout. The project is expected to take 45 days, weather permitting.
- River Road will be closed between 146th Street and Community Drive on or after Aug. 21 for a reconstruction project expected to last until Thanksgiving. The project will include a two-lane boulevard and a new roundabout at Cherry Creek Boulevard.
- The intersection of Towne Road and 116th Street is closed for the construction of a two-lane roundabout. It is expected to reopen on or after Sept. 13.
- Spring Mill Road is closed south of the Main Street roundabout to 111th Street except for local traffic. Motorists are encouraged to use Illinois Street as a detour.
- Lane and shoulder restrictions along Ind. 37 will be active through September for geotechnical drilling at the 126th Street intersection. Southbound restrictions begin after 9 a.m. daily, and northbound restrictions will be completed daily before 4 p.m. One through-lane will be open at all times.
- Periodic lane restrictions will occur between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on 126th Street between Allisonville Road and Lantern Road as crews complete a passing blister.
- The Hamilton County Highway Dept. has closed Cyntheanne Road between 146th Street and 156th Street until Dec. 1 to replace the bridge over Keiser Drain.
- Periodic lane restrictions will occur on 116th Street west of Allisonville Road for concrete curb and ramp repairs and resurfacing work on the roadway. Restrictions will be in place between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Lane restrictions also are on 116th Street between I-69 and Cumberland Road throughout the summer in order to make improvements to 116th Street.
- The Hamilton County Highway Dept. has closed the intersection of 136th Street and Prairie Baptist Road for an intersection reconstruction.
- Lantern Road at 96th Street will be closed until mid-September while it is reconstructed for a new roundabout. All Lantern Road traffic will be detoured to Cumberland Road, north to 106th Street and then west to Lantern Road. Through-traffic on 96th Street will be shifted to the newly constructed portion of the roundabout. Businesses access remains open.
- The Brooks School Road bridge over I-69 will be closed through August for contractors to rebuild the bridge deck. Traffic will be detoured to Promise Road via 126th and 136th streets.
- Road construction began in July to replace a drainage culvert on Pendleton Pike between Carroll Road and 65th Street near Lawrence. The speed limit has been dropped to 35 mph. Drivers should expect narrow lanes. Heading eastbound, the left lane will be closed, and heading westbound, the right lane will be closed. INDOT expects the road to resume normal operations in early October.
- Between I-69 southbound and 82 Street, road crews will be constructing new traffic signals. Drivers should expect minor delays and inconsistent signal timing from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays through Oct. 2.
- On I-69 between 116th Street in Fishers and Ind. 38 in Pendleton crews are completing nighttime work as they construct a bridge. Work is expected to continue through Oct. 31.
- Interstate 69 may be reduced to one lane in each direction each night between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. The I-69 Major Moves 2020 construction zone has overnight lane closures, shifted travel lanes, and reduced speed limits while an additional lane is built in each direction between Ind. 37 Exit 205 and Ind. 38 Exit 219.
- On Ind. 38 between Ind. 32 in Noblesville and I-69 in Pendleton, road crews are working to repave portions of the highway. A slow lane is in effect 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
- I-69 may be reduced to one lane in each direction for paving near Ind. 37 at Exit 205 every night between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. The I-69 Major Moves 2020 construction zone has overnight lane closures, shifted travel lanes and reduced speed limits while an additional lane is being built in each direction between Ind. 37 and Ind. 38 at Exit 219.
- The five-points roundabout at the intersections of 10th Street and Greenfield and Christian avenues is complete. Final landscaping work will take place in the fall when cooler weather arrives.
- Construction has begun on the City of Westfield’s Fall Resurfacing and 2017 Trail Connections projects. Fall Resurfacing includes Joliet Road, Catherine Drive, Greyhound Pass from 151st to Western Way, Greyhound Court, Spring Meadows Subdivision and half of Pine Ridge and Quail Ridge Subdivisions.
- Work at 151st Street and Greyhound Pass includes modifying the existing “Y” intersection into a stop controlled “T” intersection. An asphalt multi-use path will connect from U.S. 31 and Westfield Boulevard through the new roundabout and west down Greyhound Pass to the Monon Trail. The project is expected to be complete and open to traffic by mid-September.
- Utility relocations are currently happening at 186th Street and Spring Mill Road. The project will start this month and will be completed by the end of the year. The project includes construction of a roundabout at the intersection and a new boulevard roadway construction to Kinsey Avenue.
- Towne Road reconstruction includes three new culverts, widening and vertical sight distance corrections. Utility relocations will begin next month and construction will begin this fall. The project is expected to be complete by summer or fall of next year.
- The right lane of northbound Michigan Road is closed between DePauw Boulevard and the on-ramp to eastbound I-465 until Sept. 15 for the construction of a dedicated right turn lane.