On behalf of NALC Branch 888, I would like to sincerely thank you for your donations of food and help in making the annual 2019 Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive another successful event this year.
A lot of people stepped up and helped in a lot of ways to make this major event a tremendous success. There is an enormous amount of work and preparations that must take place in order to get this annual food drive accomplished in each of our cities.
I am sure they are all very much appreciative of our efforts at our local food pantries and churches. The generosity of our local communities is amazing, to say the least. This drive replenishes local food pantries in our communities, and we should all take pride in helping the less fortunate.
The following is the amount of food in pounds that was collected and the beneficiaries:
- Carmel: 21,020 pounds, Open Doors Food Pantry
- Noblesville: 19,493, Hamilton County Harvest Food Bank
- Fishers: 16,551, Delaware Township Trustee and Hamilton County Harvest Food Bank
- Westfield: 7,172, Open Doors Food Pantry
- Zionsville: 7,121, Zionsville Presbyterian Church
Job well-done and thank you very much for your generosity!
NALC Branch 888 president