- A new multi-use path is being installed along 136th Street between Range Line Road and Stadium Drive. Construction is expected to be complete in August.
- Work continues on the expansion of Cherry Creek Boulevard to complete the final phase to connect Hazel Dell Parkway to River Road. The project is expected to be complete by the end of July.
- A partial closure is under way at 96th Street and Gray Road for construction of a roundabout. The project is expected to be complete in August.
- 96th Street is closed at Keystone Parkway for construction of a roundabout interchange. Drivers can make right turns onto 96th Street from Keystone Parkway, but left turns are not available. 96th Street is expected to reopen in November.
- Construction of a pathway along the north side of 126th Street to connect Keystone Parkway to Hazel Dell Parkway is under way.
- Guilford Road reconstruction is ongoing between Main Street and City Center Drive. A culvert adjacent to Carmel Middle School also is being replaced. Construction on a new roundabout at Guilford Road and Main Street is expected to begin on or after Aug. 1.
- A partial closure is expected at 96th Street and Delegates Row for construction of a roundabout. The project is set to begin on or after Aug. 9 with an anticipated closure of 75 days.
- Temporary lane restrictions are in effect between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. near and at the intersection of 136th Street and Cyntheanne Road. Restrictions are due to utility work for roundabout construction.
- Expect periodic lane restrictions on Allisonville Road north of River Glen Drive through the end of the construction work. 126th Street at Allisonville Road remains closed. Detour routes are down 131st Street and 116th Street to Lantern Road. Homes along 126th Street can be accessed from Lantern Road. Allisonville Road remains open.
- Utility relocation is beginning on 96th Street as part of the road-widening project, resulting in periodic lane restrictions over the coming months.
- Drainage work for Ind. 37 is in progress. Construction vehicles will use the construction entrance on Lantern Road, between 126th Street and 131st Street, and may cause some short delays.
- The Indianapolis Dept. of Public Works is on Phase II of the 82nd Street Widening and Improvement Project. Phase II stretches from Lantern Road to Fall Creek Road. Lane closures may occur. The project includes resurfacing, addition and repair to sidewalks and curbs, new travel lanes, access ramps, drainage repairs and bridge maintenance. Phase II construction began in the spring and should be complete by fall 2019.
- The city began 10th Street resurfacing work June 24. The roadway will be milled and repaved from Greenfield Avenue to Field Drive – a total of 1.5 miles. It is expected to take three weeks, weather permitting. Resurfacing work will be split into two sections – north and south of Ind. 32/Conner Street. During construction, signs will notify motorists that parking on the road will not be permitted. Flaggers will be on site to assist with traffic control, but 10th Street will remain open throughout construction.
- The roundabout at Greenfield Avenue and Howe Road is complete. City officials and construction crew members cut a ribbon on the project Juen 26.
- The intersection of Cumberland Road and Field Drive is closed for the construction of a roundabout by Noblesville High School. The project is set to be finished before the start of the school year, Aug. 1.
- North of Noblesville in Cicero, Joyce Avenue between Strawtown Avenue and 241st Street will be closed for the replacement of a small structure. The road will be closed to all thru traffic for approximately 120 calendar days, tentatively opening back up to traffic on or before Sept. 30.
- Alley paving projects are ongoing. Work will be divided into two sections – north and south. The southern portion alleys are bordered by Pleasant Street, Christian Avenue and 11th and 13th streets. Northern work is between Conner and Clinton streets, running from 10th Street to 17th Street, and alleys to the west and southeast of North Elementary School.
- Work is ongoing on the Logan Street Pedestrian Bridge Project in downtown Noblesville. The northbound lane of Ind. 19 between Ind. 32 and Logan Street will be closed the duration of the project, through September. The detour consists of taking Ind. 32 westward, turning northbound onto Ind. 38, then eastbound on Logan Street and northbound on Ind. 19 to avoid the closure. On Logan Street, the designated westbound right turn lane on the bridge will become a combined straight and right-turn lane. The eastbound straight lane will be shifted north, and the south side of the bridge will be under construction. The Riverwalk near this area also is closed.
- Shelborne Road between 146th Street and 151st Street, and between 146th Street and 141st Street will be closed for road reconstruction. The road will be closed to all through traffic, tentatively opening on or before Oct. 21. During the closure, traffic should utilize the signed detour route. Property owners will continue to have access to their properties through the construction area. This closure is part of the improvements to 146th Street, which will widen the roadway to four lanes of traffic from Towne Road to Shelborne Road.
- A portion of 193rd Street is closed for the installation of a new stormwater culvert. It is closed between the 193rd Street and Six Points Road intersection and the 191st Street and Spring Mill Road intersection until July 3.
- If you see a pothole, let Westfield crews know by reporting it online at weconnect.westfield.in.gov and visiting the Reporting It tab.
- Phase 5 of the Monon Trail will be a pedestrian bridge crossing Ind. 32. Construction is under way, and temporary lane closures may occur along Ind. 32. The Monon Trail is closed near Ind. 32 until the bridge is complete.
- Major utility relocations are ongoing as part of the intersection improvements at Ind. 32 and Ditch Road, which will include the addition of turn lanes and a traffic signal. Ditch Road is closed between 171st Street and Ind. 32. Drivers also can expect lane restrictions on Ind. 32.
- Construction has resumed between 166th Street and 161st Street on Towne Road to allow for road reconstruction, which includes widening, sight distance improvements and culvert replacement. Towne Road is closed between 166th Street and 161st Street until this project is completed. Towne Road also is closed between 166th Street and the Bent Creek subdivision entrance.
- The Boone County Highway Dept. closed 96th Street between Ford Road and Moore Road June 10 for resurfacing and safety improvements. Local access for residents will be maintained within the closure. The road will temporarily re-open to through traffic at the beginning of July. A second, full closure to thru traffic will begin in late July or early August for a final road surface treatment. For more information, contact the Boone County Highway Dept. at 765-482-4550.
- Zionsville Road remains closed for a reconstruction project involving the widening of a 1-mile section of the road, converting it from its current two-lane configuration to three lanes by widening the existing lanes and adding a center turn lane between Technology Center Drive and 106th Street. The project also includes adding a 10-foot, multi-use pathway along the entire length of the project on the west side of the road. There also will be a 10-foot, multi-use pathway on the east side of the road from Inglenook and Zionsville Cemetery north to 106th Street. The road is closed in order to minimize cost and project duration and is expected to continue through November. Local access for residents to and from homes and businesses will be from the north end of the project. No traffic will be permitted south of the Vonterra subdivision entrance.
- The Indiana Dept. of Transportation has announced a bridge rehabilitation project on the U.S. 421 Bridge over Little Eagle Creek between 121st and 131st streets. This project will restrict traffic to one 12-foot lane, which began April 29. Motorists will be controlled at the bridge with a traffic signal. Clarkston Road, the entrance into Coventry Ridge, has been closed by INDOT. This is to ensure safety as Clarkston Road is too close to the temporary traffic signal on Michigan Road to be a safe environment and most hours of the day drivers wouldn’t be able to break into the traffic queue. This work will be completed at the end of August.