Located in Carmel’s Delaware Trace neighborhood, this home was built in 1997.The basement includes 526 square feet of finished living space.
The basement initially had two entertainment areas and not much room for anything else. The homeowners were looking to expand the functionality of the basement to make it a space that family members and guests of all ages would enjoy.
- At the top of the wish list for these homeowners was a dry bar. Cabinetry with pull-out drawers holds an assortment of glasses and barware. The cabinetry also features a pull-out wine rack that holds up to 20 bottles.
- A fully tiled wall over the bar adds unmistakable style; a decorative wall covering adorns the opposite wall.
- A custom, bar-height rolling table was built to provide a gathering space.
- Luxury vinyl flooring offers the look of rustic pine with the benefit of being waterproof and scratch-resistant, just perfect for a basement!
- The homeowners love to sing karaoke, so four platforms were built to serve as a movable stage.
To get started on your own remodeling project, visit us at caseindy.com or stop by one of our three locations.