Built in 1996, this home is in the North Harbour neighborhood in Noblesville, on the north side of Morse Reservoir. The homeowners wanted to capitalize on their generously sized backyard to create a versatile outdoor living space for their family to enjoy.
THE SOLUTION :
- A new roof was constructed to provide shade and features a gorgeous tongue and groove ceiling. Beneath the porch roof is an outdoor kitchen and seating area.
- The outdoor kitchen features a bar for seating and space for a grill and beverage refrigerator.
- The stairs leading outside were widened and hand rail added.
- On the opposite side is a custom firepit with plenty of room for seating on all sides.
- A stamped concrete patio ties all the areas together.
Larry Greene is the owner of Case Design/Remodeling; email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit caseindy.com for more remodeling inspiration and advice.