Action: Amendment to town’s Speed Limit Schedule
- What it means: During the construction on the 96th Street and Allisonville Road Intersection Improvement, the Town of Fishers is lowering the speed limit in the construction zone – 96th Street between the White River and Roxbury Drive and Allisonville Road between 96th Street and Cedar Cove Lane – to 30 mph.
- What’s next: The speed limit will be returned to 40 mph when construction is complete.
Action: Request to rezone property located at 13580 E. 116th St.
- What it means: Dr. Brent Moore is seeking approval of a rezone to allow for the development of a dental office. The proposal would allow C-1 uses.
- What’s next: The rezone request will go before the town Plan Commission tonight at 6:30 p.m. for a public hearing.
Action: Amendment to the Briarwood at Fishers PUD
- What it means: Ryland Homes is seeking approval of an amendment which would allow construction of its Ryland Collection homes on approximately 30 acres on the northeast corner of 101st Street and Cyntheanne Road.
- What’s next: The amendment will get a public hearing tonight at the Fishers Plan Commission meeting at 6:30 p.m.