- 1 large package (24 ounces) frozen rectangular Oreida hash browns (uncooked)
- 1 cup sour cream – regular not light
- 3/4 stick Cracker Barrel sharp cheddar cheese – grated
- 1 can Campbell’s cream of potato soup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Thaw hash browns and crumble into pieces. Set aside some grated cheddar cheese to sprinkle on top. Mix in soup, sour cream, both cheeses and garlic salt. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour uncovered. With 10 minutes remaining, sprinkle cheddar cheese on top. Potatoes are done when brown and bubbling on top. Let sit for a few minutes before serving. Great dish for buffet or barbeque!