- River Road is closed between 146th Street and Community Drive for a reconstruction project. Weather delayed its completion, and a new opening date has not been set. The project will include a two-lane boulevard and a new roundabout at Cherry Creek Boulevard.
- Periodic lane restrictions will occur at the intersection of 131st Street and Cumberland Road for utility work to be completed.
- A new traffic signal at 126th Street and Hoosier Road is now complete.
- The 106th Street and Geist Road roundabout is receiving landscaping upgrades, and lane restrictions may be in place.
- Additional travel lanes are now open on I-69 between Ind. 37 Exit 205 and Ind. 38 Exit 219. A $92-million-project, contractors added a third lane in each direction, repaired pavement and rehabilitated bridges and drain structures along 15 miles of the highway.
- Hamilton County Highway Dept. has closed Cyntheanne Road between 146th Street and 156th Street through December to replace the bridge over Keiser Drain.
- Resurfacing projects are continuing throughout the city. These projects include Joliet Road, Catherine Drive, Greyhound Pass from 151st to Western Way, Greyhound Court, Spring Meadows subdivision and half of Pine Ridge and Quail Ridge subdivisions.
- Utility relocations are currently happening. The project will be completed by the end of the year. The project includes construction of a roundabout at 186th Street and Spring Mill Road and a new boulevard roadway construction to Kinsey Avenue.
- Towne Road reconstruction includes three new culverts, widening and vertical sight distance corrections. The project is expected to be complete by summer or fall of next year. Resurfacing Towne Road from 116th street to 156th Street will begin after the New Year.
- The Monon trail is being extended from 191st to 216th streets. Most of the work will begin after the New Year.
- The second phase of the riparian corridor for Grand Junction Park and Plaza will begin construction before the end of the year and most of the work will be done over the winter months when the water is frozen.
- C.R. 400 S./425 S. is closed between C.R. 650 E. and 750 E, as crews work on the 300 S./400 S. connector project in east Whitestown. Two lanes are under construction, although ultimately it is planned to be a four-lane, divided roadway. The project is expected to continue into 2018.
- Construction was scheduled to begin on or after Jan. 2 on Third Street storm sewer improvements. Calumet Civil Contractors, Inc. will replace aging and undersized storm sewers between Oak and Walnut streets. Additionally, storm sewers will be replaced on Cedar Street between Second Street and Third streets and on Second Street just north and south of Cedar Street. The project is expected to be complete in the spring. Area roads will remain open during construction though some temporary closures and traffic limitations are expected.