- Range Line Road has reopened to two-way traffic. It had been limited to one-way traffic between Eighth Street to just south of Clay Terrace for installation of a storm water collection system and pedestrian connectivity. The city expects to finish the project in spring 2019.
- Lane restrictions are under way near Keystone Parkway and 96th Street, where a new roundabout interchange will be built. Construction is expected to last through 2019.
- Construction on a new access ramp from Lowes Way to Keystone Parkway is ongoing through 2019.
- Southbound and northbound traffic on Allisonville Road is now on newly constructed pavement. This will remain the traffic reconfiguration as construction continues into spring 2019. The speed limit is 30 mph.
- Construction work has begun on Ind. 37. Construction vehicles will use the construction entrance on Lantern Road between 126th and 131st streets, which may cause short delays. There are no scheduled lane restrictions.
- The Indianapolis Dept. of Public Works is currently on Phase II of the 82nd Street Widening and Improvement Project. Phase II stretches from Lantern Road to Fall Creek Road. Lane closures may occur. The project includes resurfacing, addition and repair to sidewalks and curbs, new travel lanes, access ramps, drainage repairs and bridge maintenance. Phase II construction began in the spring and should be complete by fall 2019.
- Work is ongoing on the Logan Street Project in downtown Noblesville. The northbound lane of Ind. 19 between Ind. 32 and Logan Street will be closed the duration of the project, through August 2019. The detour consists of taking Ind. 32 westward, turning northbound onto Ind. 38, then eastbound on Logan Street and northbound on Ind. 19 to avoid the closure. On Logan Street, the designated westbound right turn lane on the bridge will become a combined straight and right-turn lane. The eastbound straight lane will be shifted north, and the south side of the bridge will be under construction. The Riverwalk near this area also is closed.
- As part of a federally funded project to improve safety, lighting will be added to 20 intersections throughout the project, which will be complete in February. No road closures have been announced.
- Citizens Energy Group is constructing a new sanitary lift station south of Mill Street to accommodate for the sanitary needs of future downtown Westfield development. Damaged parts of the trail also will be repaired during this project. The trail is now open, but work will continue intermittently. Final patching will be done in the spring.
- Phase 5 of the Monon Trail will be a pedestrian bridge crossing Ind. 32. Construction is under way, and temporary lane closures may occur along Ind. 32. Trail closures will occur from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. near Ind. 32.
- MetroNet is working in areas near downtown Zionsville, installing fiber optic cables. The crews should cause little traffic disruption. Residents will see a series of messages before construction activity begins in their neighborhood, including a letter, postcard and yard marker. Next, they will see crews identifying underground utilities and marking their locations with temporary paint. MetroNet contractor teams will build the fiber optic network.
- Traffic may be slowed at the Zionsville Road Bridge, north of 106th Street on Zionsville Road. The project includes the addition of two 10-foot pedestrian pathways.