TechPoint recently announced its Mira Award nominations, and several Geist-area groups made the list.
TechPoint is a nonprofit, industry-led growth initiative for Indiana’s tech ecosystem. The 20th annual Mira Awards will recognize the companies, organizations or individuals who have been chosen as “The Best of Tech in Indiana.”
Independent judging panels selected 109 companies, organizations or individuals to advance as nominees. The winners will be announced April 13 at the JW Marriott in Indianapolis. For more, or for a full list of nominees, visit techpoint.org.
Geist-area nominees include:
- Rising Tech City: City of Lawrence, Fort Benjamin Harrison, Lawrence
- Tech Service of the Year: Mobile reCell, Fishers
- Community Champion of the Year: Scott Fadness, Fishers
- Community Champion of the Year: Six Feet Up, Fishers
- Rising Tech City: City of Fishers, Fishers
- Exceptional Employer Award: BLASTmedia, Fishers
- Scale-up of the Year: Jobvite, Inc., Fishers
- Scale-up of the Year: Probo Medical, Fishers
- Product of the Year: AfterSchoolHQ, Fishers