Welcoming the community to its new home and headquarters, members of the Noblesville Preservation Alliance unveiled changes to the building at 1274 Logan St. Nov. 18 during its open house. Last month, the nonprofit purchased the building, formerly known as Logan Street Sanctuary. Since taking over the building, NPA members have worked to remove walls, paint, hang historic photos of Noblesville and more. The NPA plans to remodel the outside of the building. Read more at youarecurrent.com.