The Hamilton County Democratic Party announced June 22 that it has submitted paperwork for five additional candidates to appear on the November ballot.
- Jake Madore, county treasurer
- Michael Roberts, county auditor
- Brad Beer, county surveyor
- Dan Montgomery, county commissioner District 3
- Victor Schleich, county council at-large
“It is essential that we give the citizens of the county a choice instead of the usual people who are selected by one party only,” party chair Joe Weingarten stated in a press release. “All of our candidates are fully qualified and provide a choice for the voter. Too long we have had one-party rule and a lack of transparency and fairness for all taxpayers of Hamilton County.”