The owners of this 1993 home in Carmel’s Windemere neighborhood wanted better functionality and more room for entertaining in their kitchen.
- Custom cherry cabinetry anchors the design; the island cabinetry is white, keeping the space light and airy.
- The island is doubled in size, providing ample seating and storage.
- A boldly patterned quartz features prominently on the stovetop backsplash and is repeated on the island.
- The adjacent butler’s pantry was updated with the stained cabinetry and offers increased storage.
- The new finishes blend beautifully with the existing oak floors.