Built in 1991 at the edge of Indianapolis’ Lake Clearwater, this home’s owners were seeking an enhanced outdoor living space with an improved exterior appeal.
- A fresh coat of paint was added, blending sleek gray siding with contrasting crisp white trim to refresh the exterior.
- The lower deck was screened in to increase outdoor comfort.
- A waterproofing system installed above the lower deck diverts rain, protecting the screened-in area from the elements.
- Trex composite decking was added to the upper deck providing maintenance-free durability.
- Custom exterior lighting improves functionality, allowing for outdoor entertaining after the sun goes down.