The Westfield Shamrocks boys basketball team will host a RED Out for the American Heart Association Thursday during the 6 p.m. game against Avon. Students and fans will wear red to raise awareness for the fight against heart disease and stroke. February is American Heart Month.
- Westfield High School will Go Red for its boys basketball game vs. Avon.
- RED Out t-shirts will be available for students and fans for a $5 donation.
- Free blood pressure screenings will be available.
- Money raised will support the American Heart Association’s mission to build healthier lives free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of Americans, responsible for 1 of every 3 deaths.
- 6 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 9
- Westfield High School, 18250 N. Union St., Westfield, IN 46074