Looking for a unique experience for your child?
In conjunction with Miller-Palooza, the Noblesville Schools Education Foundation is hosting an online silent auction that features a number of unique opportunities for young people.
Principals are offering:
- Hinkle Creek Elementary – Lunch with the Principal
- Hazel Dell Elementary – Lunch with the Principal, Assistant Principal, and two of your friends
- Noble Crossing Elementary – Lunch and Kickball with the Principal
- North Elementary – Lunch with the Principal
- Promise Road Elementary – Lunch with the Principal and Assistant Principal
- Stony Creek Elementary – Dessert and Maker Spaces with the Principal and Assistant Principal for the winning student and one friend
- White River Elementary – Principal for a Day
- West Middle School – Lunch with the Principal
There’s also an opportunity to bid on lunch with Supt. Beth Niedermeyer or lunch with Mayor John Ditslear and much more.
How about an an opportunity to be a Miller for a Night with several high school athletic teams, a ride to school in a police car, or directing the NHS band or orchestra during a concert performance?
Options for young people and adults will also be available.
The online auction opens Aug. 21, and runs through the conclusion of Miller-Palooza on Aug. 29.
To access the auction, visit www.biddingowl.com/nsef. Items will continually be added throughout the week.
Miller-Palooza is an annual fundraising event hosted by the Education Foundation. Proceeds are used to fund classroom grants and scholarships. For more information, contact Sharon Trisler, executive director of the Foundation, at 773-2134, or visit www.noblesvilleschools.org/foundation.