- A water main upgrade is under way on Range Line Road between City Center and Executive drives. Once the water main is relocated, traffic will move to the inner lanes of Range Line Road for work on the outer lanes. The road will remain open throughout the project.
- River Road is closed between 146th Street and Community Drive for a reconstruction project expected to be complete in mid-December. The project will include a two-lane boulevard and a new roundabout at Cherry Creek Boulevard.
- Spring Mill Road is closed between 106th and 116th streets, with additional lane restrictions between Main Street and Mallard Court. The road is expected to reopen in mid-December.
- Veterans Way at Carmel Civic Square is closed through the end of December as overhead power lines are buried from city hall to midtown. Access to the south parking lot at city hall is limited to vehicles accessing the lot off of southbound Range Line Road.
- Periodic lane delays may occur at 126th Street and Hoosier Road through the end of the year due to the construction of a new traffic signal.
- With IKEA and Topgolf opening, residents are encouraged to visit fishers.in.us for maps and directions on how to best navigate the 116th Street area.
- Improvements are under way to rehabilitate bridges, pavement and drainage structures along 15 miles of I-69. Two lanes have been shifted to accommodate construction of travel lanes. The speed limit has been reduced to 60 mph and to 50 mph while there are workers present.
- The Hamilton County Highway Dept. has closed Cyntheanne Road between 146th Street and 156th Street until Dec. 1 to replace the bridge over Keiser Drain.
- The left, southbound lane of I-69 between Exit 219 near Pendleton and Cyntheanne Road in Fishers is currently closed for general construction work.
- On I-69, between Exit 205 near 116th Street in Fishers and Exit 219 near Ind. 38 in Pendleton, drivers should watch for major nighttime construction work for a bridge reconstruction. Speed limits may be reduced.
- U.S. 36 in both directions will have periodic lane restrictions and delays near I-465, between Pendleton Pike and W. County Line Rd. near Lawrence for a culvert replacement.
- Construction has begun on the City of Westfield’s Fall Resurfacing and 2017 Trail Connections projects. Fall Resurfacing includes Joliet Road, Catherine Drive, Greyhound Pass from 151st to Western Way, Greyhound Court, Spring Meadows subdivision and half of Pine Ridge and Quail Ridge subdivisions.
- Utility relocations are currently happening. The project will be completed by the end of the year. The project includes construction of a roundabout at 186th Street and Spring Mill Road and a new boulevard roadway construction to Kinsey Avenue.
- Towne Road reconstruction includes three new culverts, widening and vertical sight distance corrections. Utility relocations will begin next month and construction will begin this fall. The project is expected to be complete by summer or fall of next year. Resurfacing Towne Road from 116th street to 156th Street will begin after the new year.
- The Monon trail is being extended from 191st to 216th streets. Most of the work will begin after the new year.
- The second phase of the riparian corridor for Grand Junction Park and Plaza will begin construction before the end of the year and most of the work will be done over the winter months when the water is frozen.
- C.R. 400 S./425 S. is closed between C.R. 650 E. and 750 E, as crews work on the 300 S./400 S. connector project in east Whitestown. Two lanes are under construction, although ultimately it is planned to be a four-lane, divided roadway. The project is expected to continue into 2018.