This home, built in 2005, is in the Delaware Trace neighborhood of east Carmel. The lot features a large backyard that was being underutilized.
The homeowners wanted a larger outdoor living space and a better functioning backyard. They were looking for a solution to maximize the available space so the family could enjoy the outdoors year-round.
The goal was to create an indoor/outdoor living space that the homeowners can enjoy for most of the year.
- A new three-seasons room replaced the original deck. The foundation and decking were updated, and the roof and siding match the existing exterior of the home.
- Eze-Breeze outswinging windows and doors allow the homeowners to effortlessly convert the room from sunroom to screened porch. It’s a true indoor/outdoor living experience!
- A fireplace was added so the space can be enjoyed in the colder months.
- The outdoor area now features a large patio furnished with a gas fire pit.
- For more on this project or to learn more about us, visit our website or find us on social media!