This 1927 home in the Meridian-Kessler neighborhood offered a lot of charm but, like many homes in the area, lacked living space. The second floor originally had a small guest bedroom and bathroom, flanked by unfinished attic space. The homeowners wanted to increase their square footage by completely reworking the second floor.
- The second story was completely removed. In its place is a new master suite (bedroom/bath and closet), laundry room and guest bedroom/bath.
- The square footage of the second story was doubled!
- The former back patio was transformed into a spacious screened-in porch.
- A new concreate patio – complete with fire pit – extends from the home to provide a wealth of space for entertaining.
- The entire home was given a fresh coat of paint and new landscaping to top off a truly stunning transformation.