Commentary by Randy Sorrell and Bill Bernard
Yes! There’s more good news. Actually, it surrounds us, but we are understandably consumed with the COVID-19 happenings. For the next few minutes and several paragraphs, let’s talk happy stuff and Some Good News.
- Color is back! Sherman Williams has proclaimed a deep, rich blue called Naval as Color of the Year, and Behr’s is Back to Nature! Both yummy.
- Do you know what else is back? Wallpaper! In fact, Carmel’s very own Barry Lantz has his own brilliant line launched by Kravet. His wallpaper is just as delicious as his paintings, too. Stop in his and Amanda’s shop in City Center for an experience.
- The environment is healing. Now, that’s SGN! Silence industry and automobiles for a few weeks and we clean up the earth.
- The murky water in Venice is clear and the Himalaya’s are visible for the first time in 20 years.
- Walking outdoors has never felt so good.
- Who knew puzzles could be this much fun?
- It appears that Salon 01 and others will be back in action soon. Please.
- The “learning curve” for the future has been condensed with online classes, therapy, Zoom and grocery ordering. What’s next?
- Finally, with prolonged isolation, we are now appreciating our homes more than ever.
Master bathroom remodel
This Broad Ripple family is incredibly grateful to have its modern master bathroom completed just in time for the stay-at-home order.
The oversized shower is loaded with shower heads, including the “must-have” rain showerhead and handheld, and two benches for comfort and play. Check out the matching 24 by 24 floor and shower tile!
The luxuries continue with a bidet-equipped Toto, toasty towel warmers, very stylish vanity and LED lighted mirrors.
How’s that for SGN?