Built in 1989, this home is in Carmel’s Kingswood neighborhood. The owners wanted to update the look and functionality of their master bathroom.
- This artisan-inspired design was built to complement the existing vanities, vinyl flooring and mirror.
- A new quartz countertop is the base for the bathroom’s two new floral sink basins.
- A frame was added around the mirror; above are art deco-inspired vanity lights.
- The old deck tub was replaced with a clawfoot tub.
- A window connects the walk-in shower to the tub area to let in natural light.