These owners were ready to transform the hub of their home into a modern entertaining space with improved flow and function.
- Walls were removed to expand and open the space, and the existing sunken dining room floor was raised.
- The kitchen’s footprint was reconfigured to improve the room’s flow and function.
- Quartz countertops were installed to provide the look of natural stone without the maintenance.
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring was laid to unify the kitchen and dining spaces.
- Innovative storage solutions were added, including a custom pantry, spice drawer and utensil pullout.