The Indiana Dept. of Transportation recently announced upcoming ramp closures on Interstate 65 in Boone County. The closures will begin on or after June 26. The closures were originally planned for the weekend, but due to weather they were postponed.
The new schedule for resurfacing the ramps, weather permitting, is:
- I-65 southbound exit ramp to Whitestown Parkway from 12:01 to 5 a.m. June 26
- I-65 northbound exit ramp to Whitestown Parkway from 7 p.m. June 26 to 1 a.m. June 27
- I-65 northbound exit ramp to Albert S. White Dr. from 6 p.m. June 27 to 12:01 a.m. June 28
- I-65 northbound exit ramp to Ind. 267 12:01 to 6 a.m. June 28
- Ind. 267 on ramp to northbound I-65 from 8 p.m. June 28 to 4 a.m. June 29
This project was awarded to Rieth-Riley Construction for $13.8 million. The project also included resurfacing I-65 from one-and-a-half miles south of Ind. 39 to just north of I-865. This project is scheduled for completion at the end of August.